Days Are Gone

Saturday, April 11, 2015


It’s been a while you haven't heard about me, right? That’s because I’ve been really busy in the last two weeks doing photoshoots, attending events and parties. I think I never traveled so much though.  Last week, for instance, I went to Los Angeles to take the photos for the task 1 of MMM, on Rodeo Drive. I arrived there in the morning and did a short shopping spree; then, the photographer, hair stylist and the makeup artist arrived to my hotel room. In the afternoon we went to the street to start the shoot. I got really happy with the result, which you can see below:


At night, on the same day, I was already on my private jet on my way back to New York, because in the next day I would have another photoshoot. The following days continued this madness and I felt like I didn’t even had time to breathe, except at the Easter, which was really boring watching movies and eating some chocolates all day at home. Oh, I also watched Allure's special Easter episode, it was funny!

Anyway, let’s talk about the present time. Yesterday I came back to California for the Coachella Festival, I decided to a have a little bit of fun after having so much work. Here’s what I'm wearing today, the second day:


Can't wait for what's still coming!
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images