A Night to Remember

Monday, February 08, 2016




Oh, hi! Finally I have some time to myself, this last week was such a rush! Between fittings with my customers & my stylist Sophie Loewe and the shooting of the film I'm starring, I barely had time to breath, I was getting so stressed! At the moment I'm just relaxing beside the pool while making a recap of the week that just went by.
Last Monday, I met Sophie at Urasawa to decide my outfit. Besides being my bestie, her custom made outfits are everything so I couldn't have someone better to style me! I've read somewhere she punched a bitch on the face later that day, that's my girl! I taught her well how to deal with her problems! 
By Tuesday, I spent half of the day filming a sex scene for my film with this hot as fuck actor that I can't say who is. Are you asking yourself if my nipples will be shown? I can't say but yes. The other half of the day I did some final fittings on Emma Hunt's outfit. I wanted her to look perfect on Saturday.
On the next two days, things followed in the same rhythm, just more filming and a few photoshoots too. Usual days in my life, nothing new.
I arrived at Rio on Friday morning. I had a room booked on Copacabana Palace Hotel, so I got a cab straight from the airport to there. I'm not sure why the hell people wound't find the place, it's huge as fuck! Lots of people were already there for the Conscious Dolls Night, I could feel the excitement in the air. Anyways, I had much job to do since Victoria made me responsible for the decoration of the great hall and for make sure the photo booth would arrive in time for the event. As if I didn't have enough work, Sophie called me begging to style her cause her stylist dropped her last minute. I couldn't refuse because she was almost crying on the phone, and yeah, why not?

Well, she arrived the next day with bigger boobs than last time I saw her. She came to my room saying "I want a long ass weave and to look like a mix of Kylie Jenner and Barbie!". We searched for some dresses online and after a while, she screamed suddenly: "this one!! I'll make everyone cum wearing this!". We ordered her dress and paid the double so it would arrive in one hour (same for her shoes), we had no time to lose. "Just make me look like I shaved 3 brazilian hookers heads", she said before I went out to buy extensions for her hair while she works on my exclusive outfit.
The event was about to start and I was still doing hair and makeup with my friends Madison and Victoria. My outfit wasn't ready yet tho. Y'all know how Sophie loves to work till the last minute.

After all, the event was a success! Definitely a night to be remember! We watched Eamonn's breathtaking collection made specially for the event; Risqué magazine teased us with the revelation of the three covers of the next issue; my bff Madison announced the re-opening of her blog; and for last but not least, Stevenson made a powerful and inspiring speech, reminding everyone the reason of us being there that night, by the way I styled him too and I must say he was flawless!

Even after Sophie's wild after-party in the hotel's pool till late night, some people still managed to wake up early on Sunday and go to the airport to fly back to their countries. I didn't because I had a hangover and slept all day so that's why I'm still here, taking a sunbath and drinking champagne by the pool. But this is only today cause tomorrow I'm back to work.
xx

You Might Also Like

1 comentarios

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images