Beautiful

Saturday, March 28, 2015




Exiting LAX was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. Hundreds of paparazzi were attacking me with all those flashes and questions, I could barely hear what they were saying, I heard that someone wrote some nasty comments about one of my closest friends and that I was involved in that conflict. I certainly don't know what happened but it's better not to talk to the paps.


Back at my home, I opened my twitter account and I've got +15,000 notifications on this week from people telling me that they support me and I can't help but think "what did I do?". My voicemail is full and I don't even want to hear those messages, I just wanna relax and have some rest, this week was full of activities and work tasks.



I'm now writing the newest memories from NYC, It was an amazing experience, I got to know a lot of people and celebrities, I also had a glimpse of the most memorable parts in the city and I can't help but feel like moving to New York at some point in the future, but right now I've got more important things to do with my life here in Los Angeles. Buying new clothes and accesories was my favorite part for sure, but also I enjoyed a lot helping the Non SS and Children in Need fundation, it is a very important part in everyone's life to have integrity and values, and this was an unique experience I got to live, and Ashley Doggett was there to help me too, what else can I ask for?


I'm getting closer and closer to the big opening of my boutique in Rodeo Dr., and that scares me a little bit, this is a very big step in my career and I don't know if I am going to be able to deal with it in the right way.

This diary has some great experiences in it and I can't wait to write new ones now that I've been accepted in Manda's Model Mission, I hope to stay as long as I can. I'll do it for fun and also to show people that anyone can reach their goals and can put their best into everything they do, stereotypes and language aren't limitants at all, and those who say the complete opposite are the most insecure ones about themselves, as Christina Aguilera's song says:


"...You are beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can't bring you down."


XXX, Jeannette Gabrielli

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images