Blow-Up Mattresses AND Birkins!

Monday, March 23, 2015



My laughter at times can be annoying to hear. It's true, I have a strange little queer cackly laugh that can be heard from a mile away. Often times I find myself laughing for no apparent reason, be it that I'm remembering an old joke (jokes as in 'ha-ha' jokes and so called past elites themselves) or because I'm in a good humor. It's a special thing believe it or not, because when I'm not sulking or hoveling behind paper work, I'm all about having a good time. This morning was one such occasion as I found myself tuning into re-runs of my favorite reality TV shows The Real Housewives of Atlantadoll. Watching my favorites go at it about hanging out with drug dealers at Onyx (a club that I frequented once or twice with my first employer Gladis (Dingyfeathers) when we were trying to get the tea on the now deceased socialite Tyler Petersen (TylerisBold), back in 2010) and deliberate through crazy hand gestures over who was in fact the baddest bitch of them all. My favorite, Marlo Stardoll, surely won the fight against Sheree Stardoll. It reminded me a lot of the petty queefs I've had in the past with some members, but surely all of that is behind me... for now anyway. 


Later on that day I decided to spoil myself with a trip to Hermes...


(I have a problem!)

Although I won't digress into all that I bought, hence staying humble, here are a few of my favorite pieces:



(From left: Matching silk Hermes logo tote and trench coat, Neon Green nappa leather 35cm tote, Neon Pink ostrich skin 40cm Birkin with silk scarve and a Bubblegum Pink cowhide 40cm Birkin)

None the less, I can say that I spent a lot of time laughing and enjoying myself today. The event yesterday really boosted my spirits and the fact that I'm going on this journey with the rest of the other socialites is heart warming. We aren't in this alone, ever.

-xoxo Ashley 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images