Mysterious Roses

Thursday, March 12, 2015


I woke up and looked at the clock: almost 15pm. I still got some jet lag but I’m starving! I’ll take a shower, change clothes and leave for the lunch.

When I opened my door, I saw a bouquet of flowers on the floor. Maybe a friend or a neighbor saw me arriving and wanted to say welcome. Maybe even someone late for valentine’s, since I wasn’t here that day lol


It had a letter with it but I was too hungry and not curious enough to read it. I put the flowers in a vase with water, left the letter in a table inside and then went out. I'll make sure I won't forget to check who sent me this when I'm back

...

Later, I arrived home and went to see the mysterious letter. It had no name outside either inside the paper. I opened and the only thing written was: “have a nice day!” and that’s all. I felt so confused and happy at the same time. Isn't it weird that an anonymous can put a smile in your face suddenly? It really made my day better, thanks to whoever sent me this. Hoping it wasn't a perv from the neighborhood, ew.


...

The days in New York past so fast. It’s been a week I’m here and I’ve done a lot of things, including some modeling jobs.  I also visited some places I missed a lot while I was out, like China Town, where I had an amazing lunch yesterday, and The Central Park.

I’ve been looking for a place to start a new project here. I’m not sure what’s gonna be, but I’ll let you know. Anyway, I found this amazing loft for rent a few days ago in the upper east side of Manhattan. Whatever it is, it’s definitively going to be here.


xx
Isabella

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images