Surprising Invitation

Monday, March 16, 2015


At the moment I’m on my new loft in Manhattan. The decorator came here yesterday to bring some furniture to the space and I think he did a great job. Here will be the head office of my future project and I’m really excited to start working on it.

I spent the whole afternoon making researches, sending & replying emails (that's what happen when you don't have a manager) and also reading some articles and news on random websites when I saw a interesting title on the celebrities section: “Ashley Doggett will be attending a charity event tomorrow in New York”. I’ve heard a lot about Ashley, but I never had the chance to meet her… Well, maybe someday.

When I realized, it was almost 10pm. The time flew today! I turned off the computer and left the building.


When I arrived home, I saw a paper under my door. I immediately thought it was the same person who sent me the flowers, but I was wrong:


It was an invitation for that charity event! What a surprise! I will love to attend it because it'll be good to show some support, but wait… That’s tomorrow! They should have sent me this before! I have no idea of what to wear.

I rant into my closet to find something good enough. I tried some dresses I never wore before cause I won’t have time tomorrow to buy a new one. I’ve chosen my outfit carefully and went sleep. Tomorrow will be a big day.



You Might Also Like

1 comentarios

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images