Planning my Event

Saturday, February 20, 2016

It's been a week since I found out Sophie was selling stories I told her to TMZ. It hasn't been so great that Allure has been coving it, either. We made up, of course we had to remain friends but it still hurt me, but I have to move on. I'm doing just that, by announcing an event I'm hosting in April. My very first event I'm hosting for the Dollywood community. Since the headquarters is in Manhattan, I found it easier to fly everyone out and host it here, in NYC


I sent out the invitations this afternoon, with the dress code being Haute Couture. I'm hoping that the date isn't too early, and everyone can attend. It's two months away, and I'm looking for my outfit. Maybe I'll design my own, who knows. Two months seems too early to be preparing an outfit, but when it's your own event and you want to slay, it's never to early. I've sent out the announcement through my blog, and I've been contacting graphic designers.

Chanel Taylor's invitation to the CT event


Sorry for a very short blog post, I wanted to post an update and I didn't know what to write about.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images