Home, Sweet Home

Thursday, March 05, 2015


I'm in a taxi on my way home right now. I traveled hours inside an airplane from Milan. I was there to attend some fashion shows and to walk on some runways during the fashion week.

These last days were very busy to me and the only thing I can think now is to take off this high heels and relax on my bed, but sadly it won't happen too soon because the traffic is terrible on the city today. Ugh! I'll try to relax and spend some time on my phone, but I can't wait to arrive in my apartment.


After a long drive - and a long playlist of my favorite songs, including some nostalgic ones about NY - I'm finally home. Home, sweet home. Despite the traffic, I love to live here. It's a dream that came true a few years ago.

I left the cab, got my suitcase and stopped in front of my house in Tribeca, Manhattan. I decided not to model in Paris FW so I can stay more time here in New York and enjoy my favorite season. I'll consider this as a short vacation haha.


I'm Isabella Jones, 25 years old model, designer and photographer. I'm always traveling around the world looking for inspiration, high fashion and some business too, of course. 
It's 10:13 am now, I just drunk a cup of juice and I need to rest now, my bed seems so comfortable and my room is exactly the same way I left:


xx

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images