Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy fabulous bags!

Monday, March 23, 2015


Last night I was on Saks 5th Avenue for a charity event. I decided to wear a Valentino dress, a Zuhair Murad clutch and some vintage accessories.

I felt really surprised to receive an invitation for this event cause I’m not into making charity publicy, nor attending charity events. I don't feel the need to make sure everyone knows I'm making good for others, you know. Nevertheless, I still got a last minute invitation. Emphasis on last minute, because it was very rude! Anyway, I attended because I didn't want to seem arrogant and I really wanted to show my support for whichever cause they were raising money for. Furthermore I wanted spend some money too. Don’t blame me, I’m not a shopaholic, but those bags were to die for! I bought all in almost every color – such a great addition to my closet. You all should do the same if you can afford it, just saying.


By the way, my new wonderful bags were made by a rising designer in the industry: Jeannette Gabrielli. I didn’t knew her personally before yesterday, but she told me she’s living in LA; we got each other phone numbers and talked a little about fashion and her very succeeded Fashion Week, on Dollywood. I told her I might be presenting something on the next edition of it.

I had a great fun last night. I saw Ashley Doggett there, she was stunning! I talked a little with her, but I didn’t wanted to bother. However, now I can say I’ve been in the same room as her. How many people can say that? We were just a few centimeters apart, so I feel a little bit more famous now.

I also met two new dwellers of New York: Rafael and Virginia. Both came to town recently and they told me about their life stories and their decision to move for here. I offered any help they may need in the future and got their phone numbers too.


After all the glamour and luxury that was yesterday, today I’m back to work. I just finished a photoshoot on a studio in Downtown Manhattan. I’m on my way to an amazing new restaurant 5 minutes away from here. Some paparazzi made a few candid pics of this moment, as you can see below:


After lunch, I received a call from my manager; she told me I was on top 18 of Manda’s Model Mission, a famous modeling competition. I’m so excited and happy right now! This opportunity is going to help a lot my modeling career and I’m felling totally confident!

xx

You Might Also Like

1 comentarios

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images