Rockets 'til Waterfalls...

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

At last my modelling agency let me go on my long needed holiday and where better to go then home sweet home to my brand new 2 story house in LA. Its 8:15am and my flights at 13:00pm so I better pack up my final accessories before I leave.

Brush (X)
Toothpaste (X)
Make Up Kit (X)
Blister Patches (X)
IPod, IPad and Mobile Charger (X)
Purse (X)
Passport (X)


Seems like I have everything but wait “S#@^” I forgot where I put my ticket… 20 Minutes Later… Opps I found it ahaha it was in my bag the whole time

……………………………… After buying a pack of X Motel Cigarettes ……………………….

Listening to a bit of T-Swift
Finally In the car heading to Heathrow to get my flight to my holiday. While driving to the Airport my mind wondered and I started tearing up thinking about how far I’ve come. I was the small quiet girl in a family of 9, 2nd last in the sibling order and now I am one of the biggest models in the world trying to pursue my singing career. Lily Hunt is my name and I am the girl who got all the no’s and now I am here to kill the game. 


…………………………………………..10 hours flying……………………………………….



16:00pm We have arrived at LAX Los Angeles International Airport, The Local Time is 16:02pm and the weather outside is 23 Degrees Celsius, We hope you enjoyed flying with US Airlines and We hope you pick us again for your travel to and out of America. “Piolet Mark Samson”

Wearing Maria Hotbuy Fur Jacket / Alex Birkin
I grabbed my luggage’s and head towards the car park where apparently my taxi was waiting for me and while waiting I decided to smoke for a bit. At this very moment I just remembered I forgot my lighter “Lily you B*#%@” So I looked around for anyone who was smoking and that’s where I saw him… 


“I’ll give you a call later my taxi is here”

“Hahaha got it, by the way it was nice bumping in to you again Lily”

After a quick jump in to the cab I took the time to get my phone out to text the handsome guy I saw at the Airport *my first ever crush that never happened*





………………………………….. After Half an Hour Cab Journey………………………………….

I got to my mansion on 6th Street Long Beach CA at 17:43pm… Paid the Cab and took a deep breath and walked the pathway towards my door which I opened with my house card *I know right totally fancy* I get in to my mansion and run straight upstairs and fall into my bed… a few minutes later I got up and unpacked and hit the showers to be fresh for a long night ahead.  


………………………………A while after a refreshing Shower……………………………..

I get dressed and jump straight on the bed and turn on the radio which had Beyoncé’s Rocket on giving me the feels of love which reminded me to give my crush a call…

"Hello is this A….."


Wearing Keshan Tee Design / X Motel Socks Jailer 


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images